InterNETalia Ltd. is an IT company based in Donegal Town that builds and maintains its own suite of software applications which is trademarked as AccuServ. The company is currently expanding and seeking to recruit candidates for the following position. The position offered will afford new and exciting opportunities for individuals who wish to develop and further their careers in the IT sector.
Support Desk Assistant
The successful candidates will join our support helpdesk team providing end user support to our customers across all of the company’s core product ranges. The ideal candidates should be able to work in a team based environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be highly motivated and customer focused. Hours of work in this role will vary between 8am to 4.30pm or 9am to 5.30pm. Flexibility regarding additional hours within work environment where needed. Bank holiday work will be required at times
• Provide technical support to clients on the AccuServ product range.
• Record, track and manage all open support calls as part of the in-house support team.
• Troubleshoot and resolve/escalate customer reported issues.
• Manage open report logs and report on open issues using the in-house support system.
• Take part in customer and in-house weekly/monthly support team meetings
• Manage open report logs and report on open issues using the in-house support system to support manager.
• Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
• Ability to communicate with good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adapt and be part of a ‘lifelong learning’ environment
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise work.
• Track record at working in an IT support environment desirable but not essential.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 15th OCTOBER 2018.
InterNETalia Ltd, The Diamond, Donegal Town.
Tel: + 353 (0) 74 97 23411 email: email@example.com